Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Recipe for Prosciutto Mozzarella Salad
This salad is simple to make, tasty and wouldn’t look out of place in an Italian restaurant.
Ingredients for Prosciutto Mozzarella Salad (2 portions):
- One bag of peppery salad or rocket.
- 120 grams of low fat (light) Mozzarella cheese.
- 80 grams of Italian Prosciutto.
- 2 good sized tomatoes.
- 20 grams of walnuts
- 2 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Method for Prosciutto Mozzarella Salad:
- Place half a bag of salad onto the serving plate.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese and tomato into thick slices and place onto salad leaves.
- Place the Prosciutto slices onto the salad leaves.
- Crack the walnuts into small pieces and add to salad leaves.
- Drizzle one teaspoon of virgin olive oil over the salad.
- Season with cracked sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle completed salad with balsamic vinegar.
Calories & Macros for Prosciutto Mozzarella Salad:
Calories : 345
Protein : 26 grams
Fat : 23 grams
Carbohydrate :8 grams
Get more great articles like this one