Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Recipe Prawn Stuffed Avocado
Enjoy our simple recipe for Prawn Stuffed Avocado. Enjoy as a snack or anytime meal.
Ingredients for Prawn Stuffed Avocado:
- Half an avocado – stone removed.
- 200g of peeled cooked prawns.
- Rocket salad.
- 10 grams chopped red onion.
- 10 grams cherry vine tomatoes chopped.
Method for Prawn Stuffed Avocado:
- Cut the avocado in half, remove and discard the stone.
- Scoop out a quarter of the avocado and chop into chunks.
- Stuff the avocado half with prawns, onion and tomato.
- Mix avocado chunks to any remaining prawns and serve on a bed of rocket with avocado half.
- Add a twist of cracked black pepper and sea salt.
Calories & Macros for Prawn Stuffed Avocado:
Per serving (assuming average size avocado half of 50 grams)
Calories : 281
Protein : 39 grams
Fat : 11 grams
Carbohydrate : 7 grams