Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe – Margarita Chicken Breasts
Margarita Chicken Breasts
Ingredients for Margarita Chicken (2 servings):
- 2 medium chicken breasts.
- 2 limes zested and juiced.
- .5 teaspoon of cumin.
- .5 teaspoon of chilli.
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
Method for Margarita Chicken:
- Roll chicken breasts onto their side and cut from top to bottom so you end up with half thickness chicken breasts.
- Using a grater, zest the limes.
- Using a juicer, extract the juice of the two limes.
- Add juice, zest, salt, cumin and chilli powder to a suitable bowl.
- Add chicken breasts to the bowl and rub in mixture and ensure an even coating.
- For best results leave to marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- When ready to cook, remove from fridge and cook on a BBQ, skillet or in a frying pan with some coconut or olive oil.
- Serve with a fresh salad or vegetables.
Calories & Macros for Margarita Chicken:
Calories : 204
Protein : 38 grams
Fat : 7 grams
Carbohydrate : 0 grams