Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Recipe for Guacamole
This is a perfect dip to go with the recipe for tortilla chips. The onions and chilli give it a decent KICK!
Ingredients for Guacamole:
- 1 x medium ripe avocado. (Select one which is soft to a finger squeeze).
- 1 x red chilli – seeds removed and finely chopped or for speed use chilli flakes.
- 1/2 a red onion peeled and finely chopped.
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Palm of fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Good twist of sea salt and cracked black pepper..
Method for Guacamole:
- Cut the avocado in half – discard the stone. Scoop out the avocado from the skin and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the pre-prepared:- chilli, onion, lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Mash the ingredients into the avocado and ensure mixed well.
- Place in a serving bowl and enjoy with Tortilla Chips!
Calories & Macros for Guacamole:
Per tortilla serving:-
Calories : 180
Protein : 1 grams
Fat : 16 grams
Carbohydrate : 8 grams