Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Recipe Healthy Tortilla Chips
These snacks are made from wholemeal tortillas so are a much healthier alternative to the shop bought chips. You can snack on these without the guilt and season them to your liking.
Ingredients for Tortilla Chips:
- 1 x wholemeal tortilla.
- One cal cooking spray.
- Cayenne pepper / paprika / oregano / sea salt / cracked black pepper.
Method for Tortilla Chips:
- Cut the tortilla into the required number of triangular chip portions.
- Place chips onto a baking tray.
- Spritz well with the one cal cooking spray.
- Add flavours as required from the specified list above.
- Flip the chips over and repeat the spray of oil and flavouring for the second side.
- Place baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C and bake for approx. 10 minutes – until edges start to turn golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories & Macros for Tortilla Chips:
Per tortilla serving:-
Calories : 181
Protein : 6 grams
Fat : 4 grams
Carbohydrate : 28 grams