Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe – Courgette Hash Browns
Courgette Hash Browns
Ingredients (for 2 servings) Courgette Hash Browns:
- 2 cups of courgette grated.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Method to make Courgette Hash Browns:
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Place frying pan on medium heat.
- Once hot spray pan with cooking spray and add mixture.
- Cook for approx 5 minutes each side.
- Cut into two portions and serve.
Calories & Macros for Courgette Hash Browns:
Calories : 163
Protein : 13 grams
Fat : 10 grams
Carbohydrate : 5 grams