Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Chocolate Coffee Energy Protein Shake
Recipe for Coffee Chocolate Energy Protein Shake
Ingredients for Chocolate Coffee Energy Protein Shake (1 shake):
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder.
- 100 ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- 3-4 ice cubes.
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee.
Method for Chocolate Coffee Energy Protein Shake
This protein shake snack is really easy to make and only requires these simple steps:
- Add the ice cubes, almond milk, whey and coffee to a blender and whiz to a smooth consistency.
- Enjoy as a mid-morning or afternoon pick me up or prior to hitting a gym session.
Calories & Macros for Chocolate Coffee Energy Protein Shake:
Calories : 218
Protein : 38 grams
Fat : 5 grams
Carbohydrate : 3 grams