Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Protein Yoghurt Forest Fruits
Protein Yoghurt Forest Fruits are a great anytime snack. Whey protein is optional but boosts the protein content. Macros are listed for both options at the bottom of the page.
Ingredients for Protein Yoghurt and Forest Fruits:
- Fage 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt – 150g
- 1 scoop (25g) of Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Truvia / Stevia (optional)
- 40g of Raspberries
- 40g of Blueberries
Method for Protein Yoghurt and Forest Fruits:
- Place fruit in a sieve and rinse under the tap. Set aside.
- Weigh out 150g of yoghurt into a desert bowl, start stirring and slowly add in one scoop (25g) of whey protein powder. Mix until no lumps are present.
- If desired and using unsweetened whey, add 1/2 teaspoon of Truvia / Stevia and mix well.
- Add fruit and enjoy!
Calories & Macros for Protein Yoghurt and Forest Fruits:
Calories : 218
Protein : 35 grams
Fat : 2 grams
Carbohydrate : 15 grams