Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe - Protein Mug Cake
- Servings: 1
- Time: 2 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for Protein Mug Cake :
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 Scoop of MyProtein Impact Whey Protein - favourites are Chocolate or Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour
- Garnish with strawberries / blueberries or raspberries
Method for Protein Mug Cake :
- Using a large mug, add the egg, whey, almond flour, baking soda and coconut oil.
- Stir vigorously to make a fully mixed cake mix.
- Place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds, remove and assess how much more time the cake needs. It won't take more than 60 seconds on most high powered microwaves.
- Garnish the cake with raspberries / strawberries or blueberries as preferred.
- If additional sweetness is required frost with Stevia / Truvia.
Calories & Macros for Protein Mug Cake :
Calories : 251
Protein : 27g
Fat : 14.8g
Carbohydrate : 4.1g
Search for: FTF Protein Mug Cake on Myfitnesspal.com