Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Overnight Oats With Oats Substituted With Flaxseed
- Servings: 1
- Time: 5 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for Overnight Oats:
- 1 Cup of Fage 0% Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup of Ground Flaxseed
- 1/3 Cup of unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Teaspoons of Truvia or Stevia
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Impact Whey Protein powder
- 3/4 Cup of raspberries.
Method for Overnight Oats:
- Prepare a sealable container (e.g. Glass Mason Jar or recycled jar as in picture above).
- Mix the yogurt, flaxseed, unsweetened almond milk, sweetener (Truvia or Stevia), whey protein powder together in a bowl and then spoon into the jar.
- Intersperse the spoonfuls with raspberries or add to the top as a garnish as preferred.
- Place in the fridge overnight and have a great breakfast or snack available for the next day.
Tip#1: Feel free to split this into two meals or a meal and a snack if found to be too filling.
Tip#2: For variety, feel free to replace raspberries with Strawberries or Blueberries to keep things interesting!
Calories & Macros for Overnight Oats:
Calories : 438
Protein : 49.2g
Fat : 14.2g
Carbohydrate : 32.6g
Search for: FTF Overnight Oats on Myfitnesspal.com