Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe - Tuna Pancakes
Healthy Recipe Tuna Pancakes Summary:
- Servings: 2 pancakes
- Time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for Tuna Pancakes :
- 2 Whole eggs
- 160g of tuna (1 can in water, brine or olive oil)
- 4 Tablespoons of plain oats
- 1/2 a medium onion finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of olive oil to fry the pancakes in.
Method for Tuna Pancakes :
- Using a large bowl, mix the eggs, tuna, oats, onion and mustard together.
- Using a large frying pan, add the olive oil and place on a medium heat.
- Add the pancake mixture to the frying pan and shape into two oval pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes on a medium heat for approx 5-8 minutes until the middle of the mixture is cooked and the outside is lightly crispy - be careful not to cook too high and burn the outside.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the second side is also crispy.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
- They can be enjoyed on their own as a snack / small meal or part of a larger meal.
Calories & Macros for Tuna Pancakes Recipe :
Calories : 271
Protein : 31.5g
Fat : 8.4g
Carbohydrate : 17.1g
Search for: FTF Tuna Pancake on Myfitnesspal.com