Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
Here is a great recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies.
These brownies don't taste or feel like a compromise in any way!
Having a high protein content and being moderate in calories means everyone can fit these into their daily calorie budget. The high protein content is going to help keep you feeling full for longer and help you manage your daily calorie intake.
Tick that brownie craving with this protein packed healthy version
Ingredients For - Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
To make the brownies you will need:
- 1 scoop of Myprotein Chocolate flavour impact whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1/2 cup of low-fat Greek Yoghurt
- 3/4 tablespoon of Truvia
- 2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
To make the frosting you will need:
- Preheat your oven to 180 / 350 degrees
- Line an 8x8 baking tin with parchment paper
- Mix all brownie ingredients together well
- Pour brownie batter into baking tin and spread out evenly
- Bake for approx. 20 mins (avoid over baking)
- Remove brownies and allow to cool
- Whilst brownies are cooling, mix together the frosting ingredients
- Once the brownies have fully cooled, add frosting evenly to each brownie
- Cut into 3 x 3 so you end up with a total of 9 brownies.
This recipe makes 9 (3 x 3 in tin) good sized brownies which can then be enjoyed straight away or stored in a sealed tupperware container in the fridge for around 5-6 days.
Macros For - Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies: