Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
This recipe will make one portion of a lovely creamy banana peanut butter ice cream. It’s a good combination of carbohydrate and healthy fats.
Ingredients for Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
- To make this you need to have previously sliced two large bananas and put them in the freezer to fully freeze.
- Tablespoon (20g) of MyProtein Natural Peanut Butter.
Method for Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
- In a blender, place two frozen sliced banana pieces.
- Pulse blend the banana pieces until they are smashed into icy pieces.
- Add 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter and pulse until mixed with banana. Don’t overwork it or you will end up with a liquid.
- Once blended, scoop into a bowl and enjoy!
Calories & Macros for Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
Calories : 216
Protein : 7 grams
Fat : 9 grams
Carbohydrate : 25 grams