Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Ingredients for Egg Bacon Turkey Muffins:
- 6 large eggs
- 6 rashers of turkey bacon
- 6 desert spoons of spinach
- 60g low fat cheddar cheese
This recipe will make 6 muffins.
Method for Egg Bacon Turkey Muffins:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Take a deep muffin tray and coat 6 of the muffin slots with low cal cooking spray.
- Crack each of the eggs into the muffin slots.
- Wrap each egg with a slice of turkey bacon.
- Add salt and pepper as required.
- Add desert spoon of spinach and gently push down into egg white.
- Add 10g of low fat grated cheddar cheese.
- Place muffin tray into middle of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin tray and check eggs are cooked fully.
You can easily substitute the spinach with kale if prefered (this has been done in the pictures below).
Calories & Macros for Egg Bacon Turkey Muffins:
Calories : 129
Protein : 12 grams
Fat : 7 grams
Carbohydrate : 1 grams