Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Now you may be thinking, this Chocolate Pudding can’t be healthy but if you check out the ingredients and the macros you’ll see that this is a great dessert or snack.
It is also extremely filling and will keep you satiated. Enjoy!
Recipe below makes one portion.
Ingredients for Healthy Chocolate Dessert:
- 1 tablespoon (20g) of Natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop (25g) chocolate naturally sweetened whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup (50ml) of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of Truvia / Stevia if required.
Method for Healthy Chocolate Dessert:
- Add peanut butter to pan, add water and place on a medium heat.
- Soften the peanut butter and mix with the water.
- Once the peanut butter has fully broken up remove pan from the heat.
- Slowly add the whey protein powder and mix.
- Once all lumps have been removed add to a ramekin and serve.
Calories & Macros for the Healthy Chocolate Dessert:
Calories : 214
Protein : 24 grams
Fat : 10 grams
Carbohydrate : 4 grams