Not getting the results you deserve from exercise?
Get full details of our Online Nutrition Coaching course.
Healthy Recipe Chocolate Brownies
This recipe for Chocolate Brownies makes 12 lip smacking brownies! With only 130 calories for each Chocolate Brownie these make a great option for dessert.
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownies:
- 1 Large egg.
- 1 Large egg white (2 tablespoons).
- 1 Cup of PB2 – Powdered Peanut Butter.
- 1/2 a cup of cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 a cup of water
- 1/2 a cup of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 3/4 of a cup of chocolate chips
Method for Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Spray a nonstick 9 x 9 inch baking tray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl with a whisk.
- In a large bowl, combine the PB2, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Add the egg and egg white and stir.
- Add the water, honey, vanilla and stir until combined.
- Now, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and level out the mixture.
- Put in the middle of the oven and bake for around 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool, then cut the block into 12 separate brownie bars.
These will keep in an airtight container for around a week. No need to put in the fridge. When the time comes, you can serve them on their own or with a dollop of Fage 0% Low Fat Greek Yoghurt.
Calories & Macros for Chocolate Brownies:
Calories : 131 per brownie.
Protein : 6 grams
Fat : 6 grams
Carbohydrate : 26 grams